LIVOMATE for PETS 20ML Liver Enhancer
LIVOMATE DROPS for PET
Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine
LIVOMATE DROPS for pets is the best remedy for LIVER problems where symptoms like indigestion, vomitings, eating of inanimate objects, stomachache, etc. LIVOMATE DROPS is the best Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine for Dog and Cat in cases of uneasiness during nightstand approaching a veterinarian is difficult.
Key Benefits of Homeopathic Pet Medicines:
- Over the Counter (OTC) homeopathic medicine that works naturally
- No side effects, no drug interactions, no contraindications
- Can be safely used along with other medications
- Drops work instantly when given onto the tongue
Product Quality Assurance:
This unique formulation was brought up by the leading Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine producing company Goel Vet Pharma Pvt Ltd. The company is ISO 9001:2015 certified and Manufacturing is certified under WHO GMP practices which highlight its hygienic manufacturing facilities. All the available formulations had undergone many clinical and field trials thus gaining trust among many veterinarians and pet parents.
PENTOFF DROPS for PET
Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine
Homeopathic remedies work on the principle of “similia similibus curanter” which means “like cures like” so is our LIVOMATE DROPS for pets is the best remedy for LIVER problems where symptoms like indigestion, vomitings, eating of inanimate objects, stomachache, etc. LIVOMATE DROPS is the best Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine for Dog and Cat in cases of uneasiness during nightstand approaching a veterinarian is difficult.
LIVOMATE is a combination of different homeopathic medicines which has proven effective in different types of Liver Disorders in animals as humans. It is based on homeopathic principle i.e. “Similia Similibus Curanter” Likes to be treated by likes hence one can easily understand that the following symptom of different medicines when available in a case can be cured by these medicines.
- CARDUUS MARIANUS 2X: The action of this drug is centered in the liver and portal system, causing soreness, pain, and jaundice. Abuse of alcoholic beverages, especially beer. Varicose veins and ulcers. Dropsical conditions depending on liver disease, and when due to pelvic congestion and hepatic disease.
- CHELIDONIUM MAJUS 6X: A major liver remedy, covering many of the direct reflex symptoms of diseased conditions of that organ.Liver enlarged, tender.Jaundice due to hepatic and gallbladder obstruction. Gallbladder colic. Pressive pain in the region of the liver. Dull throbbing pain in the region of the liver. Spleen and liver complaint.
- CONDURANGO 6X: Stimulates digestive functions and thus improves general health.
- HYDRASTIS CANADENSIS 6X: Atrophy of liver. Torpor of the liver, with pale, scanty stools. Gallstones. Catarrhal inflammation of the mucous lining of gall bladder and biliary ducts. Cutting pain from liver to right scapula, worse lying on back or right side. Jaundice, with catarrh of the stomach. Jaundice from the structural disease of the liver.
- KALMEGH 2X: Enlargement of the liver. Liver painful to touch. Pain felt over the liver on pressure many disorders of the liver. Jaundice. Infantile derangement of the liver and its enlargement.
- LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM 6X: Weak liver and poor digestion. Atrophic, nutmeg liver. Sensitive, congested liver. Sore, impressive, bruised, in the region of liver, on breathing, worse touch. Liver painful to pressure in spots. Liver complaints after mortification. Chronic hepatitis. Hepatitis with pneumonia. Jaundice with flatulence, retarded stools, weariness, and drowsiness. Violent gallstone colic. Dropsy, due to hepatic disease, after abusing alcohol.
- MYRICA CERIFERA 6X: Liver disorders with heart complaints, with urticaria with jaundice. Jaundice of infants. Liver cancer, with bronze-yellow skin.
- NUX VOMICA 6X: Great soreness and tenderness in the region of liver, with pain in the right shoulder. Liver sore, enlarged, sticking pain. Weak liver from bad diet, meat, fats, spices, alcohol, etc. gallstone colic. Throbbing pain as from hepatic abscess. Hepatitis from bad food or water. jaundice from anger. Jaundice from the habitual use of alcohol. Cirrhosis from alcohol abuse. Enlarged liver of alcoholics. Toxic liver from drugs, chemicals, and alcohol.
- TARAXACUM 6X: Contains essential nutrient niacin which helps detoxify the liver.It also helps in the production of HCL which aids proper digestion. Liver enlarged and indurated. The sensation of heaviness in the liver region. Deficiency of the liver. Liver weakness. Chronic cholecystitis. Gallstones. Jaundice. Hepatitis with jaundice.
Packing: 20 ml.
Dosage: 20 drops three times a day or as directed by the doctor.
Contraindication: No known contraindication
FOR PUPS & KITTENS: 5-10 DROPS TDS
FOR CATS: 10-15 DROPS TDS
FOR DOGS (SMALL BREED): 15-20 DROPS TDS
FOR DOGS (LARGE BREED): 20-25 DROPS TDS
OR AS DIRECTED BY VETERINARIAN
TO BE GIVEN FOR 10-15 DAYS OR
AS PER THE SEVERITY OF CONDITIONS
YOU MAY REPEAT THE COURSE IF REQUIRED.
ADMINISTRATION METHODS of Pet Medicine
Make sure that medicine touches the tongue of the pet for faster relief and quick action. Increasing the dose should be avoided; rather decreasing the time intervals between successive drug administrations is advisable. Different methods of administration :
Drop the medicine directly on the tongue by opening the pet’s mouth or into the nostrils, to make sure the animal licks it.
Introduce the drug along with food like plain rice or bread, which is offered to the pet. Make sure the animal eat the medicine along with the food.
Fill an empty 5 mL syringe (without needle) with the medicine and distilled water and directly spray on the tongue of the pet or into the nostrils gently. Confirm that the medicine is licked by the pet.