PYROFINE for PETS 20ML for Fever or Pyrexia
PYROFINE DROPS for PET
Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine
PYROFINE DROPS for pets is the best remedy for FEVER OR PYREXIA, it is the most effective homeopathic formulation for dogs & cats in case of hypo or hyperthermia to maintain a normal body temperature when exposed to excess cold or heat suddenly and even to treat pyrexia of any underlying disease conditions. PYROFINE is handy at times when a veterinarian cannot be approached during odd hours and the pet is suffering from a fever of unknown etiology.
PYROFINE DROPS for PETS is the new Brand Name of PYROSULE for PETS and the quality of the product is much better than before.
Key Benefits of Homeopathic Pet Medicines:
- Over the Counter (OTC) homeopathic medicine that works naturally
- No side effects, no drug interactions, no contraindications
- Can be safely used along with other medications
- Drops work instantly when given onto the tongue
Product Quality Assurance:
This unique formulation was brought up by the leading Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine producing company Goel Vet Pharma Pvt Ltd. The company is ISO 9001:2015 certified and Manufacturing is certified under WHO GMP practices which highlight its hygienic manufacturing facilities. All the available formulations had undergone many clinical and field trials thus gaining trust among many veterinarians and pet parents.
PYROFINE DROPS for PET
Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine
Homeopathic remedies work on the principle of “similia similibus curanter” which means “like cures like” so is our PYROFINE DROPS for pets is the best remedy for FEVER OR PYREXIA, it is the most effective homeopathic formulation for dogs & cats in case of hypo or hyperthermia to maintain a normal body temperature when exposed to excess cold or heat suddenly and even to treat pyrexia of any underlying disease conditions. PYROFINE is handy at times when a veterinarian cannot be approached during odd hours and the pet is suffering from a fever of unknown etiology.
PYROFINE for pets, A unique formulation for FEVER in pets. It is based on the homeopathic principle ie “Simillia Similibus Curanter” Likes to be treated by likes hence one could easily understand that the following symptom of different medicine when available in a case can be cured by these medicines. These formulations were developed by a renowned veterinarian of India after long consultation with homeopaths and trials of different medicine in field conditions for years.
- ACONITUM NAPELLUS 200C: Fever; cold stage most marked. Cold sweat and icy coldness of face. Evening chilliness soon after going to bed. Cold waves pass through him. Thirst and restlessness are always present. Chilly if uncovered or touched. Most valuable febrifuge with mental anguish restlessness.
- ARSENICUM ALBUM 200C: Temperature lowered. Shuddering without thirst. Great coldness of the surfaced of the body. Fever with stiffness and very violent pain in the swollen legs. Fever at 2 O'clock in the night. Typhus-like fever with extreme restlessness. Very hot, then very cold. Profuse perspiration. Cold clammy sweat.
- BELLADONNA 200C: A high feverish state with comparative absence of toxemia. Burning, pungent, steaming, heat. Feet icy cold. Superficial blood vessels, distended. Perspiration dries only on the head. No thirst with fever. Chill alternating with heat. Shuddering during stool. Shivering chills running down back.
- RHUS TOXICODENDRON 200C: Fever; A dynamic; restless, trembling. Typhoid; tongue dry. Great restlessness, intermittent; chill with dry cough and restlessness, trembling. During heat, urticaria. Followed by heat and inclination to stretch the limbs. Easily chilled, worse least uncovering with pain in limbs. Rapid alternations of burning heat and shivering. Influenza fever, restlessness, still and sore, with aching in all bones.
- NUX VOMICA 200C: Chilliness alternating with heat. The cold stage predominates. Chills with backache on slightest motion. Chills on being uncovered must be covered in every stage of fever. Chill with thirst, and heat without thirst. Fever with internal chilliness. Fever with anxiety and restlessness. Nux vomica is used in India in cases of intermittent fever and snake bites. Lightning-like pains.
- HEPAR SULPH 200C: Chilly in the open air. Chilly from the slightest draft. Chills and shivering. Heat alternating with a chill. Hectic fever. Dry, burning heat at night. Intermittent fever. Malaria. Typhoid, yellow fever. Catarrhal fever. Eruptive fever, measles, smallpox. Fever with teething.
- PYROGEN 200C: Great heat with profuse sweat, but sweating does not cause a fall in temperature. Sweats without relief. Shivers and begins to move about restlessly. Cold and chilly all day. Chilliness with perspiration. A violent chill begins in the back between the scapula, felt in bones with sweat, at night. High fevers with sore limbs and delirium. Frequent calls to urinate as soon as fever came on, urine clear as water.
- DULCAMARA 200C: Chill alternating with heat. The icy coldness with pains. Coldness in different parts, icy of paralyzed parts. Chill starts in the back, not better by warmth, worse evening. Chill with urging in stool and urination. Chilliness with thirst. Dry, burning heat all over.
Packing: 20 ml.
Dosage: 20 drops three times a day or as directed by the doctor.
Contraindication: No known contraindication.
FOR PUPS & KITTENS: 5-10 DROPS TDS
FOR CATS: 10-15 DROPS TDS
FOR DOGS (SMALL BREED): 15-20 DROPS TDS
FOR DOGS (LARGE BREED): 20-25 DROPS TDS
OR AS DIRECTED BY VETERINARIAN
TO BE GIVEN FOR 3-5 DAYS OR
AS PER THE SEVERITY OF CONDITIONS
YOU MAY REPEAT THE COURSE IF REQUIRED.
ADMINISTRATION METHODS of Pet Medicine
Make sure that medicine touches the tongue of the pet for faster relief and quick action. Increasing the dose should be avoided; rather decreasing the time intervals between successive drug administrations is advisable. Different methods of administration :
Drop the medicine directly on the tongue by opening the pet’s mouth or into the nostrils, to make sure the animal licks it.
Introduce the drug along with food like plain rice or bread, which is offered to the pet. Make sure the animal eat the medicine along with the food.
Fill an empty 5 mL syringe (without needle) with the medicine and distilled water and directly spray on the tongue of the pet or into the nostrils gently. Confirm that the medicine is licked by the pet.