DIAFINE for PETS 20ML for Diarrhoea & PARVO
DIAFINE DROPS for PET
Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine
DIAFINE DROPS for pets is the best remedy for DIARRHOEA, it is a unique Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine, proved to be effective in treating different types of diarrhea in dogs & cats. Diarrhea of any underlying cause like bacterial, viral, or verminous can be treated by DIAFINE DROPS. Even bloody diarrhea in PARVO viral infection can be improved.
DIAFINE DROPS for PETS is the new Brand Name of DIASULE for PETS and the quality of the product is much better than before.
Key Benefits of Homeopathic Pet Medicines:
- Over the Counter (OTC) homeopathic medicine that works naturally
- No side effects, no drug interactions, no contraindications
- Can be safely used along with other medications
- Drops work instantly when given onto the tongue
Product Quality Assurance:
This unique formulation was brought up by the leading Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine producing company Goel Vet Pharma Pvt Ltd. The company is ISO 9001:2015 certified and Manufacturing is certified under WHO GMP practices which highlight its hygienic manufacturing facilities. All the available formulations had undergone many clinical and field trials thus gaining trust among many veterinarians and pet parents.
DIAFINE DROPS for PET
Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine
Homeopathic remedies work on the principle of “similia similibus curanter” which means “like cures like” so is our DIAFINE DROPS for pets is the best remedy for DIARRHOEA, it is a unique Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine, proved to be effective in treating different types of diarrhea in dogs & cats. Diarrhea of any underlying cause like bacterial, viral, or verminous can be treated by DIAFINE DROPS. Even bloody diarrhea in PARVO viral infection can be improved.
DIAFINE DROPS FOR PETS is a combination of different homeopathic medicines which has proven effective in different types of diarrhea in animals as humans. It is based on homeopathic principle i.e. “Similia Similibus Curanter” Likes to be treated by likes hence one can easily understand that following symptoms of different medicines when available in a case can be cured by these medicines.
- ARSENICUM ALBUM 30: Frequent diarrhea, with violent tearing cutting pains in Constant diarrhea.Diarrhea, copious, involuntary, and painless. Violent watery diarrhea. Odorless stools, similar to diarrhea after ingestion.
- PODOPHYLLUM PELTATUM 30: Profuse Stool is watery with jelly-like mucus, painless, gushing, and offensive. Diarrhea, while being bathed or washed, of dirty water soaking through a napkin, with gagging. Diarrhea alternating with constipation, headache alternating with diarrhea. Fetid ﬂatus. Long-standing diarrhea. Diarrhea alternating with other symptoms. Diarrhea early in the morning, during teething, with hot, glowing cheeks. Gurgling through the bowels, then yellow profuse putrid stools gush out painlessly. Prolapsed rectum before or with stool.
- VERATRUM ALBUM 30: Tonic spasms or cramps in chest, bowels, hands, ﬁngers toes, soles of feet with Diarrhea from drinking cold water on hot days. Constipation from inactivity of the rectum with heat and headache. Large stools with much straining until copious and forcibly evacuated, followed by great prostration. Stools, thin like ribbon, ﬂat. Watery, green, odorless, or colorless (rice water) stools, or in large masses with straining, until exhausted with cold sweat.
- CINA 30: Stools white, watery. Involuntary Stools reddish mucus. Stools greenish slimy. Constipation. Stools rather hard and black. White mucus-like small pieces of popped corn, preceded by pinching colic. Vomiting and diarrhea immediately after eating and especially drinking.
- CARBO VEGETABILIS 30: Frequent, involuntary, putrid, cadaverous-smelling stools, followed by Feces escape with ﬂatus. Painful diarrhea of old people. Digestion slow, food putreﬁes before it digests.
- CINCHONA OFFICINALIS 30: Dark, greenish, scybalous Biliary colic. Diarrhea comes on gradually, stools more and more watery, pale pinkish, with rapid emaciation. Diarrhea: particularly after meals. Mucous discharge from rectum. Tingling in the anus, and discharge of pinworms.
Packing: 30 ml.
Dosage: 20 Drops three times a day or as directed by the doctor.
Contraindication: No known contraindication.
FOR PUPS & KITTENS: 5-10 DROPS TDS
FOR CATS: 10-15 DROPS TDS
FOR DOGS (SMALL BREED): 15-20 DROPS TDS
FOR DOGS (LARGE BREED): 20-25 DROPS TDS
OR AS DIRECTED BY VETERINARIAN
TO BE GIVEN FOR 3-5 DAYS OR
AS PER THE SEVERITY OF CONDITIONS
YOU MAY REPEAT THE COURSE IF REQUIRED.
ADMINISTRATION METHODS of Pet Medicine
Make sure that medicine touches the tongue of the pet for faster relief and quick action. Increasing the dose should be avoided; rather decreasing the time intervals between successive drug administrations is advisable. Different methods of administration :
Drop the medicine directly on the tongue by opening the pet’s mouth or into the nostrils, to make sure the animal licks it.
Introduce the drug along with food like plain rice or bread, which is offered to the pet. Make sure the animal eat the medicine along with the food.
Fill an empty 5 mL syringe (without needle) with the medicine and distilled water and directly spray on the tongue of the pet or into the nostrils gently. Confirm that the medicine is licked by the pet.