PENTOFF for PETS 20ML For Anorexia
PENTOFF DROPS for PET
Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine
PENTOFF DROPS is a superb homeopathic formulation exclusively for pets. It is very effective and efficient in improving anorexia in dogs and cats which could be due to any of the underlying causes like fever, vomitions, diarrhea, deficiency, anemia, anxiety, constipation, liver problems, or any unknown acute or chronic illness, etc.
- Over the Counter (OTC) homeopathic medicine that works naturally
- No side effects, no drug interactions, no contraindications
- Can be safely used along with other medications
- Drops work instantly when given onto the tongue
This unique formulation was brought up by the leading Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine producing company Goel Vet PharmaPvt Ltd. The company is certified under WHO GMP practices which highlight its hygienic manufacturing facilities. All the available formulations had undergone many clinical and field trials thus gaining trust among many veterinarians and pet parents.
PENTOFF DROPS for PET
Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine
Homeopathic remedies work on the principle of “similia similibus curanter” which means “like cures like”, so is our PENTOFF, a superb homeopathic formulation exclusively for pets. It is very effective and efficient in improving anorexia in dogs and cats, maybe due to any of the underlying causes like fever, vomitions, diarrhea, deficiency, anemia, anxiety, constipation, liver problems, or any unknown acute or chronic illness, etc.
HOMEOPATHIC DRUGS USED IN THE FORMULATION
Quality and safety are the two important priorities of PENTOFF DROPS for PETS formulation. Cost-effective health care with no contraindications or side effects are the added benefits of using a homeopathic remedy.
Anorexia is usually termed as a disease but it is not a disease it is mostly a major symptom of the underlying disease may usually occur as deficiency of essential elements or causes deficiency of essential elements which may cause Anaemia, pyrexia, weakness, anxiety, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, joints pain, tenesmus, cramps in muscles. Disease or skin and nervous system, vertigo, paralysis, an infestation of external and internal parasites.
PENTOFF formulation is made of different phosphates present in Red blood corpuscles which are an essential part of hemoglobin. These also help and do part in different metabolic activities. These phosphates prevent many of the following diseases and help in metabolism and other activities. Hence anorexia usually termed as the disease is removed by supplementation of these phosphates
- ALFALFA 30C: Alfalfa favorably influences nutrition, evidenced in “Toning up” the appetite and digestion resulting in greatly improved mental and physical vigor, with gain in weight. Increases quality and quantity of milk in nursing mothers. Disorders characterized by malnutrition, including neurasthenia, syphilis, insomnia, or nervous digestion.
- CALCAREA PHOSPHORICA 30C: Calcarea Phos is essential for the proper growth and nutrition of the body. This salt is found in the blood plasma, corpuscles, saliva, gastric juice bones, connective tissue, teeth milk, etc. It gives solidity to the bones. Cal. Phos has a special chemical affinity for albumin, which forms the organic basis for this salt in the tissue cells and is required wherever albumin or albuminous substances are found in the secretions. It also supplied new blood cells, so that it is the first remedy in anemia and chlorosis. It is also of importance to soft and growing tissue, promoting cell growth, and is necessary to initiate growth. It is also important for blood, without this there is no coagulation.
- FERRUM PHOSPHORICUM 30C: Iron is found in the hemoglobin or color pigment of the red blood corpuscles. A disturbance of the equilibrium of the iron molecules in the muscle fibers causes relaxation. This occurs in the muscular layer of the blood vessels, resulting in dilation and accumulation of blood in the blood vessels. This is called congestion in which the blood pressure may also be increased rupturing the walls and hemorrhage. If the muscular wall of the intestinal Villi suffers relaxation from the disturbed equilibrium of Iron molecule, diarrhea results due to which peristaltic action of the bowels is weakened and the intestines are less active. This causes a tendency to constipation. In general, for correcting the relaxation of muscular walls of vessels, Ferrum Phos is a useful remedy in several diseases of blood corpuscles, such as anemia, chlorosis, and leukemia.
- CINCHONA OFFICINALIS 30C: Debility from exhausting discharges, from loss of vital fluids, together with a nervous erethism, calls for this remedy. Periodicity is most marked. Sensitive to draughts. Seldom indicated in the earlier stages of acute disease.
- KALIUM PHOSPHORICUM 30C: Conditions arising from want of nerve power, such as exhaustion, loss of mental vigor, depression. It is restorative in muscular debility following acute diseases, myalgia, and wasting of muscular tissue, which are caused due to impaired innervation and senile atrophy. It is useful in septic conditions, paralysis, neuralgic pains. Kali Phos is also effective in eliminating the side effects of allopathic, ayurvedic, and Unani medicines. Alopecia, irritation, itching of skin. Atrophy, wasting diseases with putrid feces, gangrenous conditions, and septic hemorrhage.
Dosage: 20 Drops three times a day or as directed by the doctor.
Contraindication: No known contraindication.
Contraindication: No known contraindications.
Dosage: 20 drops 3 times a day or as directed by the doctor.
FOR PUPS & KITTENS: 5-10 DROPS TDS
FOR CATS: 10-15 DROPS TDS
FOR DOGS (SMALL BREED): 15-20 DROPS TDS
FOR DOGS (LARGE BREED): 20-25 DROPS TDS
OR AS DIRECTED BY VETERINARIAN
TO BE GIVEN FOR 10-15 DAYS OR
AS PER THE SEVERITY OF CONDITIONS
YOU MAY REPEAT THE COURSE IF REQUIRED.
ADMINISTRATION METHODS of Pet Medicine
Make sure that medicine touches the tongue of the pet for faster relief and quick action. Increasing the dose should be avoided; rather decreasing the time intervals between successive drug administrations is advisable. Different methods of administration :
Drop the medicine directly on the tongue by opening the pet’s mouth or into the nostrils, to make sure the animal licks it.
Introduce the drug along with food like plain rice or bread, which is offered to the pet. Make sure the animal eat the medicine along with the food.
Fill an empty 5 mL syringe (needless) with the medicine and distilled water and directly spray on the tongue of the pet or into the nostrils gently. Confirm that the medicine is licked by the pet.